Friday, September 20, 2013

Giving a lecture at the Freestyle Fashion Conference

FreeStyleFashionConference
Hey Everyone!
 
On September 28th, I will be teaching a class called “Producing Quality Images on a Budget” at the Freestyle Fashion Conference at LIM College.  I think it is going to be really awesome as I will pretty much be giving away every secret I have in the name of education.  My class should be perfect for photographers, designers, fashion insiders who are looking to get a super practical look at putting together fashion shoots and productions. The full day program has a lot more variety and looks pretty awesome.  I am going to attend a couple course myself.   It is comprised of focused classes related to the business of Fashion. It’s a great opportunity for brands, retailers, creatives, and business development professionals working in Fashion, Retail, or Technology.

The seminars will be intimate, consisting of only 30 to 50 people, maximizing the learning experiences, and to give all attendees a chance to interact with the panelists – and network with each other.

If you plan to attend, use my discount code IMAGES for 30% off the ticket price.

Let me know if you are coming.

Thanks!
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment