Saturday, August 10, 2013

Adrian Grenier for Wreckroom TV

A few weeks back, I photographed Entourage star, Adrian Grenier for Wreckroom TV.  The Wreckroom is a totally cool collaboration where they record loads of cool bands and put out a live video.  I will include a few of my favorite videos below, but check out their site to see loads more.  It was awesome just hanging out at their studio for a day meeting everyone.  Makes you want to start a band!
AdrianGrenier_MichaelCreagh2
AdrianGrenier_MichaelCreagh3a
AdrianGrenier_MichaelCreagh1a
Here are some of my favorite vids!
Cadwell - Adrian with Emily Caldwell


I met the lead singer of the Skins - super cool


Gull - Redefining the one man band


Swear and Shake



Also check out the new film Adrian directed, How To Make Money Selling Drugs.

Thanks
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment