Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cassin Collections

Here is a fun collaboration with one of my favorite designers and favorite models; Cassin Collections and Jennifer Massaux. I almost missed sharing this before it comes down of the site.  Seasons change!  Of course, my designers love when I mess with all the colors or in this case make the shot in a style of old black and white.  But Jennifer has such a classically beautiful look and with the cool Rocker Hat, how could I not?
Sherry_Cassin1
Here are some other cool shots from the shoot where you can see all the details, but click over to Cassin’s website to see the whole collection and buy something warm on this freezing day.
Cassin_collections_MichaelCreagh
All images are shot on H3D Hasselblad with Broncolor Lighting.
Thanks
Michael Creagh

No comments:

Post a Comment